Brilliant shopping ambiance for Hilfiger outlet store
The industrial estate at Mülheim-Kärlich is one of the top addresses in Germany for new commercial settlement. Within the scope of a master plan, in which the .bieker AG was involved, two projects were to be developed.
The fashion label Tommy Hilfiger occupies one of the two new units which have been created during the revitalization by .bieker AG. The existing building was newly divided for this purpose and two entry cubes were created creating space for effective merchandize and brand presentations.
- LocationMülheim-Kärlich near Koblenz
- ClientGerman Retail Box Fund
- Planing and build2013-2015
- GFA m21.100 m2
- Building costs€ 1.2 million €
- PerformanceGeneral planning Lph 1-8
- PhotographerAchim Reissner
- MeasuresBuilding in existing contexts
The texture of the dark-toned brick facade confers a high-quality appearance upon the building which reflects Tommy Hilfiger's brand identity, as do the clear, straightforward building lines. The generous glass front in the entry zone creates transparency and gives an open view into the interior of the building.