Office building renovation in Bleichstraße
The renovation of the office building from the 1970s was preceded by a comprehensive feasibility study for the real estate. Both keeping the original building and a possible modern new build were analyzed. The owner decided to keep the property and rebuild the office facilities.
Fire protection was adapted to the current requirements and the building services were refurbished. On the L-shaped ground plan, which was a result of the rebuild, about 5.000 m² of modern office facilities became available.
- LocationFrankfurt am Main
- CompletionApril 2014
- ClientHDI Lebensversicherung AG, represented by Talanx Immobilien Management GmbH
- Planning and build03/2013 - 04/2014
- GFA7.500 m2
- NF4.450 m2
- Gross cubage27.250 m3
- Building costs € 4.0 million
- ServicesGeneral planning LPH 1-9
- PhotographyChristoph Kraneburg
- MeasuresBuilding in existing contexts, refurbishment